BitMiner - free and simple next generation Bitcoin mining software

PLEASURE OF LIFE

Today I'm too sad to think of things that I experienced, I had been breathing air for 36 years. My situation currently only exaggerated the pain and sadness that I felt. Many desire that has not been achieved, imagine I've been married for 7 years and have worked hard as I could anyway I can not have a house that I dream, create a resting place with my little family. I see people around me, so luxurious life, have a house, car, yard, so fresh face shows happiness. There are too preoccupied with the biological pleasure as if enjoying every woman there in front, there are hungrily eat whatever is served regardless of body fat. Some people laughed out loud regardless of my mind flashed surrounding. 

I asked 'Oh my God how could slave can get through all this your illution, thou meshes everyone with all this pleasure, so that they forget one thing that should be found. O Lord Lead to always remember your servant and devoted to You. Oh God I do not care about anything that thou hast given me, everything is a gift you give, all the ups and downs will only bind the soul to find you.